Vonage Contact Center Is Now Chrome Enterprise Recommended by Google
As more and more businesses move to a hybrid work environment, with agents spread across multiple locations, Vonage Contact Center running on Chrome OS devices empower IT and contact center administrators to leverage a full-suite of contact center capabilities. With a fully remote solution for agents and fully remote administration capabilities, businesses can enable their agents to work from anywhere, without the need to install software, manage OS updates, or worry about battery life and peripherals.
"Vonage's partnership with Google as a part of their Chrome Enterprise Recommended certification program is a natural extension of our commitment to providing businesses with the tools they need to keep their employees and agents connected to their customers and each other - no matter how or where they choose to work," said Breanna Kuhl, SVP of Strategic Alliances for Vonage. "The ease of spinning up our VCC solution on Chrome OS devices – with minimal IT support and zero onsite expertise - empowers agents to focus on what matters most, delivering exceptional experiences and engagement that creates happy, loyal customers."
VCC for Chromebooks also delivers to agents all the same features and functionality for which Vonage's award-winning contact center solution is known, including:
- Seamless integration with CRM and business applications, such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and
- Visual Engagement that enables a 1:1 video chat and screen sharing to deliver a new level of customer engagement
- Additional omnichannel capabilities - voice, messaging and social chat - so that agents can connect with customers on the channel of their choice, with access to all relevant data at their fingertips
- AI Virtual Assistant for self-service via natural language and dynamic routing to ensure calls are handled according to each customers' specific need - all in real time.
- Customizable reporting features, analytics and QA tools, providing deep business insights, as well as Conversation Analyzer, bringing speech analytics to uncover ways to improve customer service and sales opportunities.
"With Vonage Contact Center, our agents have the ability to stay connected with each other and maintain deep engagement with our customers, regardless of where they are located," said
"The use of Chromebooks within the contact center has significantly increased in hybrid work environments, providing agents with the simplicity and versatility they need to work from virtually anywhere," said
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vonage-contact-center-is-now-chrome-enterprise-recommended-by-google-301385735.html
Vonage Media Contact: Santina Stankevich, 201-407-8474, email@example.com; Vonage Investor Contact: Hunter Blankenbaker, 732.444.4926, firstname.lastname@example.org